What is P90x? : All you need to know about the best-selling home workout program in America. Read reviews of P90x and comparison with other popular home workout programs.
Do P90x in Singapore : Learn how you can do p90x in Singapore. Get all the equipment you need for the workouts. Get 3 P90x DVDs for free by ordering a doorway pull up bar.
Scientific evidence shows that the best bodies are built in the kitchen. Diet and exercise work together to improve fitness and physical performance. The P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Plan was designed by experts to provide you with the right amount of calories and nutrients so you can burn stored fat while building lean muscles. You can customize the P90X 3-Phase Nutrition Plan to your specific needs and goals
P90X Fitness Guide packed with valuable fitness information to help you get the most out of your program. The p90x Fitness guide contains tips on how to perform all the workouts.P90X will be your gym and health club for the next 90 days.The P90X Fitness Guide outlines the entire program, shows you how to do each exercise with proper form, and teaches you how to customize P90X to reach your personal fitness goals.
P90X, or Power 90 Extreme, is a commercial home exercise regimen, known for its intensity.The P90X workout is an extreme 90 day fitness program developed by workout guru Tony Horton and Beachbody. This intense home exercise program combines cardio workouts, weight and resistance training, yoga, plyometrics, and stretching routines to improve coordination, flexibility, and strength.
The program consists of a nutrition guide, fitness plan, calendar and series of DVD videos demonstrating a variety of techniques. The models also demonstrate some moves at lower and/or higher levels of intensity. P90X provides a fitness test to determine if the program is suitable for an individual
P90X is Beachbody’s best-selling product after years of positive word of mouth and heavy infomercial advertisements. Despite sales growth slowing to approximately 30%, P90X represented half of Beachbody’s $430 million revenue in 2010. As of November 2010, 3 million copies of P90X have been sold for an estimated $420 million.The program had grossed approximately $500 million in sales, as of August 2012. P90x is getting more and more popular in countries outside America, recently, people in asian countries such as Singapore have begin to notice p90x.
How does P90x work?
Muscle confusion: P90X uses targeted training phases so your body keeps adapting and growing. You’ll never “plateau”—which means your body will never get used to the routines, making improvements slow down or even stop.
- Short training cycles constantly challenge your muscles with variety and intensity.
- P90X maximizes fat burning and muscle sculpting in different ways every day.
- No plateau effect means each phase of P90X is as effective as the first.
You may have heard this called hitting a plateau or the plateau effect. This happens for a number of different reasons. The short explanation is that as your workout becomes easier on your body and starts to feel repetitive, not only do your muscles get bored but you do as well. When that happens, you’re unlikely to be giving as much intensity as you once did, and you’ll see diminishing results.
P90X deals with this by constantly introducing new moves and workout routines to you in all three different phases of your workout cycle so that you stay on your toes and your muscles stay confused. You’ll stay both mentally and physically challenged through the entire ninety days instead of finding yourself potentially bored and under challenged physically.
Why is P90x so popular?
- It works. P90x delivers real results. While other fitness programs claim to get you the body you’ve always wanted, the training regimen that comes with it isn’t hard enough to change your body. P90x delivers what it promises in 90 days, as long as you stay committed
- Working out at home: Most people don’t like going to the gym for many reasons, including membership costs, low self-esteem, travelling distance, etc. P90x gives those who hate the gym an excellent alternative, the convenience which home workout programs provide make them a very popular choice among busy workers.
- Easy to follow: Even though the exercises in P90x can be hard, instructions and tips are given quite often by Tony Horton to help those who have trouble keeping up. The fitness guide that is provided along with the DVDs contain comprehensive instructions on almost every aspect of the workout
- Customisable: Although P90x stands for Power 90 Extreme, the exercises are highly customisable so those who aren’t fit wouldn’t have trouble doing any of the exercises. There is always an easier version for the exercises and varying levels of intensity so that people will constantly be challenged.
- Original Beachbody P90X DVDs： 13 DVDs, Fitness & Nutrition Guide, Calendar
- Comes in original packaging, at HALF the original price!
- Current Price is $47, additional $5 for delivery
- 13 High quality DVD Discs
Build Muscles at home with Premium Resistance Bands for $38
- All sets include 5 elastic bands(5-15 lbs), 2 soft-grip handles, 1 door anchor, 2 ankle straps, 1 carrying bag, 1 chest band.
- Bands made of high quality latex rubber & can be used individually or combined
- Large number of exercises can be developed with little additional equipment
- Excellent tool for muscle gain, weight loss, rehabilitation, strength gain, Yoga, P90X
- Ultra-portable resistance band sets priced at only $38.
- Normal delivery($5, 3-4 days), Express delivery($7, 1 day).Time & Date can be arranged
Workout AT HOME with Doorway Pull up bar in Singapore
- Portable doorway pull up bar suitable for door frames from 62cm-100cm
- Designed in USA, Fits in all Singapore Doors without screws/drill
- Uses friction to withstand up to 100kg
- 30% discount, original price is $26
- Doorstep delivery($5, 3-5 days)
- To find out order, delivery and payment details, click on the ORDER NOW button
Equipment needed for p90x